#4 SWEET CHILLI LAMB CUTLETS WITH COUS COUS SALAD
Ingredients required for this recipe:
10 – 12 Baby Lamb Cutlets, trimmed
1 cup Trident Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 Lemon zested & Juiced
2 stems fresh Coriander, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh Ginger, grated
COUS COUS SALAD
1⁄2 cups Cous Cous
2 cups Chicken Stock
1 Lemon zested & juiced 1 Tblsp Olive oil
2 Tblsp Trident Sweet Chilli Sauce with Mango
1⁄2 Red Capsicum, finely diced
1⁄4 cup Coriander Leaves picked
1 ripe Tomato, seeded & finely diced
1 sml Lebanese Cucumber, finely diced Lemon Wedges to serve
- In a large non-metallic bowl combine the Trident Sweet Chilli sauce, lemon zest and juice, coriander and ginger, mix well to combine.
- Add the Lamb cutlets to the bowl and allow the lamb to marinate for as long as possible.
- In a large bowl combine the cous cous, hot stock, lemon juice & zest with the oil, stir and cover until the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove cutlets from the marinade and bbq or Cook on a pre-heated griddle plate 2-3 minutes each side basting frequently.
- Toss the capsicum, coriander leaves, tomato and cucumber with prepared cous cous.
- Serve the Sweet Chilli Lamb cutlets on a bed of cous cous with a wedge of lemon. Serves 4